(HealthDay News) -- A registered dietician can partner with you to develop a safe and realistic eating plan, says the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Whether you want to lose or gain weight, or to simply maintain your health, there are many reasons to seek the help of an RDN. They include:
- You need help managing a chronic disease, such as diabetes.
- You have digestive problems.
- You have had gastric bypass surgery.
- You need to gain or lose weight.
- You are pregnant, trying to get pregnant or a new mom.
This article: Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.