Unhappy and In Therapy
I am currently in therapy, I have discovered that I am entremely codependent and suffer from awful depression, low self-esteem. I was abandoned by my mother when I was 13 and lived with my alcoholic father until I married. I married a workaholic, we have been married 17 years and in all that time I have fought tooth and nail for every minute of attention for the children or myself. I hate myself and feel worthless. I need real help any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- 'Anne' is the pseudonym for the individual who writes this relationship advice column.
- 'Anne' bases her responses on her personal experiences and not on professional training or study. She does not represent herself to be a psychologist, therapist, counselor or professional helper of any sort. Her responses are offered from the perspective of a friend or mentor only.
- Anne intends her responses to provide general information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by 'Anne' to people submitting questions.
- 'Anne', Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. 'Anne' and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.
Answer to the one with alleged small penis: - - Jul 18th 2011
Maybe circimcision will help!
wat kind of a surgery - shreayas - Jul 31st 2010
i need help for my sexual problem.. i've a small pennis and foreskin is not moving from the tip of the pennis. wat kind of a surgery is required for my problem..? waiting for a reply
Dr. Dombeck's Note: You don't know the answer to this question, and neither do I. What needs to happen is for you to see a doctor who can determine whether any surgery or similar intervention is needed. No amount of online advice will substitute for seeing a doctor.