A guy asked me out at work. He was nice a respectful but when we went out he was crude and said "I only screw I do not like to use the word make love. To make love is only when a person is in love". He was very angry. He also said he lived in a sober house where the men in the house are not aloud to give women in the community any eye contact or sexual gestures. There is a hospital across the street. What kind of house and what kind of men are these? When I try to find out I get no answer. It is almost a secret on what kind of group home it is. The night we went out he almost seemed like he was fighting back some kind of urge. When I caught him looking at me at work he quickly turned but looked at me with a perverse look and also with guilt. He purposely kept himself away from me like fighting an urge. Once he said "I am not your dream man ok I am not". He is secretive. He never wanted me to let anyone know him or see him. When I did let someone know he quickly kept away. There is something that scares me. I feel like if I knows what he did in the past or who he is that I wont care about him. He also asked me when we went out if I ever had sex with two men. Why? Maybe I am stupid but I do not know and I need answers.
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- 'Anne' is the pseudonym for the individual who writes this relationship advice column.
- 'Anne' bases her responses on her personal experiences and not on professional training or study. She does not represent herself to be a psychologist, therapist, counselor or professional helper of any sort. Her responses are offered from the perspective of a friend or mentor only.
- Anne intends her responses to provide general information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by 'Anne' to people submitting questions.
- 'Anne', Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. 'Anne' and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.