i have typed in here before. Don't even know anybody. But its nice to talk to people who understand to some extent first hand what your going thru. I am coming to the lowest point of my depression. No energy, thoughts of death, not caring about anything. Taking things like cough syrup just to make me sleep early, cause I do not want to stay awake. wanting to drink alcohol to make me forget. Wanting to do anything to make me forget my thoughts, and stop thinking. I am scheduled next week to go into therapy. I feel like a hypocrite in a way. i respond to message posts writing positive things like don't give up and stuff. But i am a hypocrite. it is somewhat scary how depressed i have become. i do not want to be around anybody, except my boyfriend. My cousin came over today, i haven't seen her in a while, and i just wanted her to go. I dropped out of nursing school cuz i was flunking. My life has become really pathetic. sometimes i feel i am just taking up space on this earth and just being a burden to everyone around me. i am so tired of it all
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- 'Anne' is the pseudonym for the individual who writes this relationship advice column.
- 'Anne' bases her responses on her personal experiences and not on professional training or study. She does not represent herself to be a psychologist, therapist, counselor or professional helper of any sort. Her responses are offered from the perspective of a friend or mentor only.
- Anne intends her responses to provide general information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by 'Anne' to people submitting questions.
- 'Anne', Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. 'Anne' and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.