I really need help on my son not using the toilet, could you please help me ASAP.
I am concern about my four years old son, Tony. Teaching Tony to use the toilet has become quite a chore, and I am beginning to think that he will never learn! I have noticed that even the largest size disposable diapers are getting tight on Tony, and I am wondering what I will do when they no longer fit! When someone came they are absolutely horrified to learn that Tony still in diapers! I was embarrassed, but I did explain that since the birth of my son 4 months ago, I have been too tired to work on the problem. The added stress of my husband's new job and the recent move to a new home have further complicated matters.
Could you please email me at.
Thanks you so much, really appreciated it
THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL NOT BE DISPLAYED UNTIL YOU HAVE INDICATED YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE DISCLAIMER PRINTED JUST BELOW. CLICK THE 'I AGREE' BUTTON TO AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND SEE THE RESPONSE.
- Dr. Schwartz responds to questions about psychotherapy and mental health problems, from the perspective of his training in clinical psychology.
- Dr. Schwartz intends his responses to provide general educational information to the readership of this website; answers should not be understood to be specific advice intended for any particular individual(s).
- Questions submitted to this column are not guaranteed to receive responses.
- No correspondence takes place.
- No ongoing relationship of any sort (including but not limited to any form of professional relationship) is implied or offered by Dr. Schwartz to people submitting questions.
- Dr. Schwartz, Mental Help Net and CenterSite, LLC make no warranties, express or implied, about the information presented in this column. Dr. Schwartz and Mental Help Net disclaim any and all merchantability or warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or liability in connection with the use or misuse of this service.
- Always consult with your psychotherapist, physician, or psychiatrist first before changing any aspect of your treatment regimen. Do not stop your medication or change the dose of your medication without first consulting with your physician.